£30000 - £35000 per annum + bonus
Commercial Operations/Delivery Manager
£30-35k per annum plus excellent benefits
Our client is UK's leading electric vehicle (EV) map currently hiring for a Commercial Operations/Delivery Manager. The role provides a chance to be part of the high-growth EV sector with a market-leading tech brand.
As part of a small but focused team, the role offers an opportunity to have a broad range of responsibilities and make a significant impact on our client's' market position. This role would suit a graduate with more than 5 years' experience who has proven experience of managing operations within a commercial team in a corporate environment and looking for a role with more responsibility, impact and autonomy.
- Managing ongoing client operations for advertising and lead generation
- Providing operational support to the commercial team
- Liaising with sales staff to schedule campaigns
- Delivering monthly client reports on results of campaigns
- Managing monthly client deliverables for Data and Insights
- Specifying requirements and liaising with the Data and Development teams to deliver new projects
- Liaising with the charge point networks to deliver payment and data partnerships
- Responsibility for client billing and contract renewal process
Skills & Experience required:
Strong academic background (graduate, min 2:1)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a commercial environment managing delivery of digital projects
- Good written and communication skills, with a desire to understand and respond to customer needs
- Strong project management and organisational skills, with experience of working with development and data teams
- Passion for the environment and high-level understanding of the benefits of electric cars and the issues facing the market
- Project management and ability to work with third parties, cross functional teams and stakeholders
- Strong digital skills with ability to work across different software platforms and pick up new systems and processes quickly
- Willingness to learn, work independently and as part of a team
In return, our client can offer you competitive salary with discretionary bonus, culture of professional development and structured career development.