€60000 - €95000 per annum
Optical Engineer Technical Supply Manager (TSM)
Location: Bavaria, Germany
Salary: Up to €95000 + Benefits
Role: Fulltime - Flexible Remote Working
Start Date: ASAP
iO Associates are partnered with a German space company engaged in international projects including manned space flight, satellites, security, and reconnaissance.
The client is looking for an experienced Optical Engineer with a focus on technical supply management (TSM) to deliver their optical systems.
The role will involve you being the interface between the client and suppliers' technical team, liaising with both to deliver optical projects. A strong understanding of optical engineering is essential to aid supply management responsibilities such as producing requirement specifications and reviewing external company designs and developments to ensure they meet the requirements practically.
The ideal candidate will have very strong communication and documentation skills and be able to work with a multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural and multi-language team.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in optics, physics, engineering, or related technical discipline
- Have a broad spectrum of knowledge in optics, opto-mechanics and physics
- Experience working as a TSM for optical sub systems
- Experience relevant sectors: Defence, Aviation, Medical Devices, Meteorology, Aviation and Space etc.
- Skilled in requirement specification production
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within teams
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
This a great opportunity to work for those wanting to work within the space sector and to advance your career with a top space organisation.
The client is willing to sponsor work visas and will provide relocation support.
If you would like to hear more, please apply here.