£38000.00 - £43000.00 per annum + bonus
Are you an experienced Packaging Development Manager with expertise in a broad range of materials?
If yes, then this role could be for you.
iO Associates have partnered with a Global FMCG Business based in Chiswick in the search for a Packaging Development Manager.
In this role you will be a crucial member of the technical team and you will play a key role in developing and delivering category growth plans with specific focus on incremental growth through packaging improvements. During your time here you will be looking to achieve innovation through product and packaging development, continuous value improvement and achieving consumer perceived superiority vs the competition.
To achieve all this, you will be working closely with marketing, product development and operations to introduce new and improved packaging into production. This will need your communication and influencing skills as well as your packaging expertise. You will lead the creation of all relevant packaging documentation as well as conducting and reporting on packaging trials on site and externally.
You will be based at their central office and will have the chance to develop your project management skills, dealing with stakeholders and factories.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Qualified by: HND or higher qualification in Packaging, Engineering, Design or equivalent
- Experience in an FMCG environment in a 'hands-on' Packaging Technical role.
- Proficiency across a broad range of packaging materials and their respective machinery interfaces.
- Exceptional understanding of performance characteristics of flexible plastics, rigid plastics, carton board, corrugated & tins
- Experience in planning, managing and reviewing factory trials
- A proven knowledge of Basic Food Hygiene
In return you will receive a salary up to £43,000 along with a bonus of up to 10%, company pension, Life assurance, 25 days holiday plus BHs, free parking and much more.
If you feel you've what it takes to be my clients next Packaging Development Manager, don't hesitate to get in touch and apply today!