Up to €0.00 per annum
Are you an ambitious and experienced Manager in people service and systems? Are you looking to join a cutting edge engineering firm spearheading the latest technoloogy?
We're looking for a role will be part of the people division to set-up a people centric service and supporting employee lifecycle systems across the wider company.
In this position, you will be responsible for managing activities and resources for the new people experience team and the development of a panoramic IT landscape to meet the division targets.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the most truly exciting companies in the world and join the exciting journey as they take their product into inception phase. This organization and people division aims to set new standards with a best-in-class people experience.
Your Day to Day:
- Managing and leading the agenda for the people experience team, ensuring best practice sharing and alignment in global and local people processes
- You will be key in continuously developing and managing the people helpdesk, as well as the future people IT landscape in collaboration with internal stakeholders and external providers
- Ensure overall delivery flow including HR operations support for all entities by managing all operational topics such as personnel data, contract management, entry & exit processes, etc.
- Drive adoption of the helpdesk features and maximize helpdesk usage delivering solutions to improve the people experience and satisfaction
- Conducting regular discovery meetings with the stakeholders, you will be responsible for research to identify new benchmarks and organizational needs
- Liaising with people business partners and centers of expertise on internal and external best practices
- Introduce new people centric tools, methods, and processes to ensure a performance-driven organization and continuous improvement culture.
- Studies in economics or human resources beneficial
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in front- and back-end people shared service centers with a clear people centric philosophy to develop and present best-fit solutions for employees required
- Competent people leader with a minimum of 3 years of experience in managing multi-functional teams required
- HR Software Skills: HR cloud systems, service desk systems, digital adoption platforms, AI software products required
- Experienced in mapping and developing people journeys to ensure each member of the company can thrive in their role and start their journey with the mission & values as top of mind required
- Having a view on continuous improvements in efficiency and automation of workflows with people centric perspective
- Experienced in project management including dynamic planning & execution
- Experienced in creating dashboards for business and people analytics
- Possess creative problem-solving skills
- People-focused approach; Excellent communicator with a high sense of urgency
- Strong hands-on mentality and collaborative mindset with cross-functional teams
- Fluent English language skills required, German is optional
This is a 6 month contract based on a 40 hour week - working remote is possible (about 20% working on-site is required).