£21000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Up to £25,000 basic salary
A highly ambitious sustainable energy business are recruiting heavily for their South West division, with a new opening for a Performance Analyst.
Here you will join a fast-growing and multi-disciplined Operations & Maintenance team, who are well placed to take advantage of the increased demand for their solar power projects across the UK.
You will be expected to monitor the performance of the assets to ensure its level is above expectations through reporting processes together with contributing on the development of databases and documentation as part of the asset management framework.
A collaborative and supportive work environment where there is a clear path for progression, plus long-term career development for those looking to pick up new skills in the emerging markets they are innovators in.
* Develop and maintain automation and analysis scripts using Python.
* Performing analysis of historic Solar PV data to ensure performance KPIs are achieved or exceeded, and contractual obligations are maintained.
* Develop internal visualisation tools and reports to enable internal stakeholders to better understand their portfolios.
* Provide insight on client portfolios and identify trends across the business.
* Continuous improvement strategies
* Engage with internal stakeholders to present findings and provide solutions.
* Ensure accuracy of data and take ownership of initiative
* Previous experience analysing software
* Working knowledge of Python
* Excellent IT skills, proficiency in Microsoft Excel
* Clean and valid driver's licence *
A working background in Solar/O&M environment is beneficial
CVs if interested!