£45000 - £55000 per annum
Perl / Python Software Engineer
£45,000 - £55,000 a year
Do you want to work for a business that is actively offering a solution for companies to be more green? Whose products really do make a measurable difference to the carbon footprint. If so read on..
My client is a global leader in the energy monitoring sector with their products used all over the world. These devices monitor the usage in electrical installations and send this data to the cloud, where is can used and efficencies identified thereby reducing the consumption of power. They need their platform to connect to a new range of IOT devices which have been developed from scatch in house and are seeking a python software engineer to help with this.
If you are a Perl /Python software enigneer who feels at home on Linux and has knowledge of protocols such as MQTT, BacNet, Modbus and others and also have some experince of embedded devices, serial ports and ethernet then we want to hear from you.
- Maintain and update existing Perl software.
- Design and implement new Python software
- Fault-find and bug fix existing systems.
- Implement and improve automated testing systems.
- Support the customer-facing teams to resolve issues in the field.
- Aid the building of a larger development team.
- Continuous improvement of working practices and procedures.
- Working closely with Hardware and Cloud developers.
The ideal candidate will live enough to Bristol to get there when required although most the work will be done remotely from your own premisies. Career development and training opportunties wilol be provided along with private health care and other great benifits.
If intereste please apply today or give me an e mail direct on t.hill @ ioassociates.co.uk