£48000 - £51000 per annum + bonus
Are you an experience HSE professional with a Manufacturing background? If yes, then this role could be for you.
iO Associates have partnered with a global FMCG business in the search for a Plant HSE Manager in the Kegworth.
In this role you will support the operations team to the ensure the successful leadership and management of the safety programme. You will be driving the HSE management systems forward by influencing management teams and working hands on with the operations team to ensure compliance.
Working collobratively with other HSE site managers and the Senior HSE Manager will be a big part of ensuring group consistency and best practice between sites.
You will also play a part in yield/waste reduction on site and help to manage the sustainability programme, including the coordination of the EMS and permit documentation and audit schedules.
Furthermore, you will own and manage the plants HSE training programmes, NCs, PPE requirements and waste strategy.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- NEBOSH Diploma in Health and Safety as a minimum
- Experience of working in a busy manufacturing and engineering environment
- 3+ Years experience at HSE Officer/equivalent
- Experience of empowering others to excel in HSE performance
- Experience of designing and implementing HSE initiatives throughout blue and white collar environments
- Up to date knowledge of UK HSE legislation and its practical application
- Evidence of CPD
- Well developed IT skills including Databases, Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)
- Evidence of excellent influencing and relationship building abilities
In return you will receive a salary of up to £51,000 along with 12.5% bonus, Health-care (personal) , X 3 life assurance and a company pension 7% ER/5% EE.
If you meet most of the criteria and you would like to find out more about this opportunity to join a global company, don't hesitate to get in touch and apply today!