£35000 - £40000 per annum + pension, remote working
PR & Communications Manager
Fully Remote (UK) | Tech Firm | £35,000-£40,000 p/a
iO Associates are thrilled to be working exclusively with a growing Tech firm in the UK. Already working with tech leaders, including IBM, they are looking to bring on an enthusiatic PR and Communications Manager to join their marketing team and grow the business' social media impact and overall public relations.
You will have previous PR and communications experience within the tech-space and will be coming in to bring fresh-ideas and make your own decisions on the best PR startegy for the company. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is interested in cutting-edge technology and the exciting places tech can take us. Not only will you be working with a vibrant team that have that start-up feel, you will be working alongside experienced executives from some of the biggest tech companies in the world.
They take a flexible approach when it comes to working, which means that working from home is a standard (so keep investing in that loungeware). They hold social tech events in London so there will be plenty of opportunity to really get to know the team and have fun when lockdown resrtictions are eased.
You will have:
- 2 years+ experience working in PR/Communications
- Driven and delivered campaigns within the tech space
- Developed excellent relationships both internally and externally
- Proven relationship building with external stakeholders
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Extensive copy writing and social media content experience
- Working from home / Flexible working (post Covid too!)
- Work with a vibrant team
- Attend major Tech events in London
- Connections to tech giants
Working with the Marketing Manager you will form a close-knit team and be part of this companies' rise in the tech world.
If this is a role that sparks your interest and you think you're the person we're looking for, don't hesitate to apply below.
PR & Communications Manager | Fully Remote (UK) | Tech Firm | £35,000-£40,000 p/a