£75000 - £80000 per annum + Commission & Company Benefits.
Pre-Sales Consultant with Networking experience is required by IT Infrastructure & Cloud Consultancy in Berkshire.
As a Pre-Sales Consultant you will a subject matter expert, supporting sales and presales teams assisting in the sale of multiple networking vendor technologies and solutions to a global customer base. Meeting customer technical needs, alongside mentoring junior members within both teams and ensuring customers are provided with accurate proposals that meet both their technical and business requirements.
What you will produce & deliver on a day-to-day basis:
- Bills of materials.
- Detailed technical responses and tender documents for customers.
- Proof of concepts with customers.
- Technical presentations to customers on relevant technologies and solutions.
- Technology strategies for customers.
- The latest technology news and updates for key customers.
- Keep abreast of the latest technology innovations that may be relevant to our customers.
Qualifications & Experience Needed:
- 1-4+ years' experience within a pre-sale' capacity, directly serving customers.
- Confident presentation and communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of current networking technologies and trends.
- Solid understanding of firewall, VPN, and network security.
Experience with some of the following vendors:
- Juniper, Arista, Cisco, Extreme / Brocade or Cumulus.
Knowledge and experience in selling the following solutions:
- Switching infrastructure: Datacentre / Campus.
- Wireless LAN (WLAN), WAN / Routing, SD-WAN, SASE.
- Network Management.
- Network Automation: APIs, Python, Ansible, Gitlab, Netconf.
You will receive a market competitive base salary alongside, commission scheme (based on achievements), Private Healthcare (Vitality), Car Allowance and Death in Service Benefit.
If you are interested in joining a business, performing well within its marketplace, simply apply with an updated CV or contact Stuart Lewis at iO associates.