£80000 - £100000 per annum + Annual Bonus & Remote Working
Principal Cloud Ops/DevOps Engineer wanted by scale-up, UK healthcare business. As the company's Principal DevOps Engineer, you will be working on greenfield projects and the company's first migration into cloud solutions!
THIS IS A 100% REMOTE BASED ROLE!!
- £80,000-£100,000 (dependent on experience).
- 10-12.5% Annual Bonus, Private Medical, Private Insurance, 8% Pension, Sick Pay, Death in Service, Gym Membership, and 23 days holiday.
You will be the technical escalation for a team of four Cloud Operation/DevOps Engineers, reporting to the Head of Cloud Platforms & DevOps.
As a Principal Cloud Ops Engineer you will be responsible for the reliability, security, and efficiency of cloud environments, participating in team activities including continuous delivery, configuration changes and performance monitoring. As well as managing and monitoring cloud resources utilisation and cost.
Experience we would like to see:
- A record of accomplishment in administration of cloud infrastructure and deployed applications for enterprise SaaS or PaaS companies in public clouds such as AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Experienced in administration of IT systems include compute, network, storage, access control.
- A record of accomplishment of using/creating automated delivery and configuration tools.
- Experienced in monitoring of cloud infrastructure and SaaS or PaaS applications.
Skills & Technical Knowledge:
- Good experience with cloud infrastructure includes computer, networking, storage, and other cloud services.
- Experience both Linux & Windows operating systems.
- Comfortable knowledge/experience with IT Networking, i.e., switches, routers, firewalls, VPNs, IDS, IPS, Proxy etc.
- Commercial experience of DevOps tools and environments, i.e., Jenkins, Git, Ansible or Terraform.
- Commercial experience of scripting languages, i.e., Python, PowerShell, or Bash.
- Commercial experience with centralized logging services, i.e., StackDriver, ELK, DataDog, Splunk.
- Commercial experience with monitoring tools, i.e., StackDriver, NewRelic, Graphite, Nagios or Zabbix.
- Knowledgeable of DevOps methodology and Continuous Delivery.
- Previous experience in migrating products from on-premises to cloud.
If you are a Principal Engineer experienced within Cloud Operations or DevOps, then this is the role for you - remote working and greenfield projects!! Simply click 'apply' or contact Stuart Lewis @ iO Associates.
s.lewis @ ioassociates.co.uk