Up to £50000 per annum
Senior Electrical Engineer (Building Serviced Design)
Redditch - Flexible working - home / office
iO have partnered with a with a business outsourcing consultancy firm to give the opportunity for a senior / principal design engineer to join their building services team in Redditch.
They're a consultancy that operate at the forefront of the building industry in the UK. It's safe to say building is an industry that has continued to thrive and shows no signs of slowing and I can confidently say this company is paving the way. If you have buildings services experience and are looking to work for a company that will bolster your career opportunities then look no further.
As part of this you will manage the design, construction and maintenance of various electrical systems and components in buildings and structures; ensures compliance with relevant building codes and safety regulations. The experience required to be part of this includes:
* Recognised degree - Electrical or equivalent
* Proven Design experience in Electrical Building Services
* Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal
What you'll be doing:
* Using equipment and tools to manage the design, construction and maintenance of electrical systems and components.
* Evaluate electrical engineering projects ensuring compliance to regulatory requirements.
* Preparing technical documentation for electrical engineering projects.
* Following applicable building codes and safety regulations in electrical engineering.
In return there are some brilliant perks to working for them:
* A competitive salary of £50,000
* 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
* Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme and much more.
There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and they'll provide the support you need to do just that. As a result, the scope for progression is limitless.
They are looking to host interviews within the coming weeks so if you feel you would be a good fit for the role then apply and I will be in touch.