£90000 - £100000 per annum
Are you a strong technologist? Are you someone who like to solve very complex problems? Do you take great pride in what you do?
I am currently working with one of the most exciting FinTech's in the UK and more recently Europe.
They are looking for a Principal Software Engineer to join their growing and very talented team! It has been said the team you could be joining is the team everyone wants to be in within the technology teams!
The company have been disrupting within the FinTech space for several years now and growing rapidly. They have been attracting the best engineers in the industry, as well as picking up a few awards along the way!
You will be working across three teams (hives) and there will be a lot of greenfield development.
- They want someone who is able to be deployed into a team, solve a complex problem and come up with the proof of concept.
- Ideally have strong design experience
- Work alongside and with the engineering teams
- Have a tech background in C#, .Net, Azure, NoSQL DBs (CosmosDB, MongoDB, etc.)
- Ideally you have worked with event sourcing and event driven development
- Strong Microservices experience
The team you will be joining work in a very harmonious way. They want someone who is good communicator and is calm and patient.
If you feel you are the right person, then they are offering a salary of between £90,000-£100,000 with benefits that include a bonus, flexible working (you can work from anywhere in the world for up to 30 days a year - someone is currently working from New Zealand), etc.
If this is something that sounds of interest please do not hesitate to get in touch.
I look forward to hearing from you.