€80000 - €120000 per annum
We are seeking a Principal level Front End developer that will work directly with the CTO of an leading SaaS Start up based out of Berlin.
This a fully remote role and can be based anywhere across Europe.
You'll be integral in supporting the CTO and Front End Developer in taking decisions regarding technological and architectural frontend implementations:
- Communicate very well (English, German desired), offering ideas and having a consultative approach.
- Plan and develop new features
- Write tests for frontend features (unit + e2e)
- Refactor legacy parts of the application
- Team up with backend engineers and specify JSON APIs
- Research and evaluate new technologies that may improve our processes or code bases
- Mentor team members in software development best practices and processes
- Take large technical projects and break them down into smaller parts for teams to execute
- We are seeking a wealth of experience in this role, a significant amount of demonstrable experience developing web application frontends over a long period.
- Very good knowledge in styling web pages using SCSS across different browsers
- Good knowledge of bundlers like Webpack
- A track record of successfully leading, delivering, and evolving large technical projects
- Solid knowledge of "good practices" in object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of testing methods, including front-end unit and integration/e2e tests
- Fluent in English, German would be a plus
- Salary is flexible for the right person, circa €100k
- Working in one of the leading SaaS startups in Germany
- Flat hierarchies and guidance from our experienced and talented management team
- An international team and great atmosphere with regular events
- Mobile office and flexible working hours
- Private company pension plan
- Structured on-boarding plan with your own buddy to support your daily workflow
- Regular feedback meetings
- Up to 30 days of vacation, earning 1 additional vacation day each year of employment
- One sabbatical month after each year of employment
- After 2 years Master Card with a credit
- Free gym membership and great cooperation with different partners for employee discounts
- Yearly education budget of 1.000€ for job-related training (after 6 months of employment)