Up to £45000 per annum + Employee Share Bonus (30%)
Principle Process Engineer
£45,000 + Employee Share Bonus.
iO Associates have partnered up with a rapidly expanding company to give the opportunity for either a mechanical or an electrical principal process engineer to join their newest department. They have an impressive portfolio working to a high standard within the Brewing, Biotech, Bio renewables, and Biofuel industries. For the past 30 years they have worked alongside many of the world's biggest pharmaceutical and brewing companies.
You have the chance to be part of this success with this employee-owned company where 25% of the profits come back to the employees as a bonus!
- Product and process validation and verification of new and existing products, as well as the creation of supporting documentation (including installation qualification/operational qualification documents, operating procedures, quality control procedures and test procedures).
- PFMEA, process flow, lean manufacturing plan, manufacturing instructions & packaging processes.
- Accountability for the timely progression and delivery of new products, working with the R&D manager to plan work and reporting back on progress.
- Work with new product development teams to advise on the design for manufacture of new products, turning their build instructions into processes and procedures suitable for mass manufacture to be followed by our manufacturing department.
- Ability to lead a team
- Degree in Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related subject
- Extensive experience in product and process Validation and Verification
- Attention to detail and a drive to deliver quality products
- Project planning and time management
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritise tasks and achieve set targets.
- Excellent communicator
If you like the look of the role and would like to be considered for the position, please apply with an up-to-date CV.