£80000 - £100000 per annum
Principal Software Engineer - £80,000-£100,000 - Cloud based FinTech
iO is currently partnering with the one of the Top 10 companies in the '100 FinTech Disrupters ranking for 2020' and they are looking for a Principal Software Engineer to join them.
They are storming ahead of the traditional banks in a specific area of banking; their core product is a cloud-based platform which allows any third party to get access to the full UK clearing system through an API plugin, which is an infrastructure that allows for payments in real-time.
Their aim is to become the dominant underlying platform used for clearing by all financial institutions, including the high street giants - and they are already succeeding in that, looking to their next exciting projects/products.
Working alongside the Head of Engineering and Senior Tech Manager to help define the technical roadmap. You will be involved in multiple projects ranging across financial crime, customer experience and more.
You'll delve into solution architecture; focussing on enabling delivery, steering best practices and driving technical strategy. We're looking for someone who can really get to grips with up to 3/4 teams' technical challenges in order to then solve them & get the best out of each team.
This company's tech stack is Microsoft Azure/C#.Net - so you'll need to bring a solid, relevant hands-on technical background with you, even though this role itself is hands-off.
You will be instrumental in the continued growth of one the best and most innovative companies in the UK.
Role: Principal Software Engineer
Location: Remote with the odd day in either their Bristol OR London office
Salary: £80,000 - £100,000
- C#.Net/Azure/Microservices Architecture/CosmosDB background
- Previously worked as Senior Dev/Team or Tech Lead
- Knows what a strong dev team looks like and how to encourage one to flourish
- Solution Architecture understanding
- Experience creating and supporting tech products
About what they offer:
- A supportive, challenging and agile environment
- Genuine autonomy as a core member of the company
- You'll get to work in one of the most exciting Banks in the market
- Competitive employee benefits and perks (e.g. 10% bonus)
If you feel this could be a role for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
To hear more, get in touch any time with me, Lucy Standish on 0117 332 8100 / l.standish @ ioassociates.co.uk
Look forward to hearing from you.