£30000 - £40000 per annum
Are you an experienced Process Engineer looking to make an impact through Lean and CI?
Do you love going to the beach on your days off or even on your lunch break? If so, this Torquay based role could be for you.
Me and my client are looking for an experienced Process Engineer to develop and implement efficient production equipment to increase production rates and reduce process variation.
You will be working within a NPI environment scoping and designing processes, implementing production equipment, cost controls and process risk assessments, all the while providing engineering expertise to deliver projects and provide production support to ensure the safe and efficient operation of processes.
You also be leading PFMEA and generally improving how the manufacturing processes and procedures are done.
Ideally you will have:
- Proven industry experience working as a Process Engineer in Optics, Fibre Optics, Electronics or Assembly manufacture.
- Understanding of lean manufacturing processes and tools such as VSM's, 6S and Visual Management
- Understanding of NPI strategy and objectives, and the timelines for delivery of new products to the site.
- Awareness of Production KPIs, understand how Process Engineering actions and strategy effects site performance.
- Knowledge of H&S to a level where issues can be highlighted and managed by the appropriate personnel.
In return you will receive a salary of £30,000-£40,000 along with a great benefits package including private pension, healthcare and 25 days holiday.
The client is looking to interview over the next couple of weeks so get in touch ASAP to find out more about this role.
You can contact me directly by sending me a copy of your up to date CV