€300.00 - €330.00 per day
Process Engineer - HRS
Up to €330 per day pay rate
7 months contract
An exciting new opportunity has arrived, to join a high performance Energy division, looking for an experienced polyvalent process engineer for its Hydrogen Refuelling Station activity.
In this role, you will be given the licence to be creative as the Process Engineer, leading the design and development of some of the industry's most cutting edge products, plus overseeing forward-thinking proposal schemes and execution phases right up to industrial start-up.
* Able to design process installations
* Analyses and assess existing energy processes (thermo-hydraulics, PFD, PID, plant data, asset interfaces, operation mode...).
* Issue Process Flow Diagrams, PID, and layouts to illustrate the process.
* Deliver input for technical specifications after design optimisation. This will serve as input for enquiries by Project Engineers
* Conducts risk analysis and HAZOP.
* Revise the parameters based on supplier feedbacks and internal detailed calculations.
* Assesses compliance with applicable safety and quality standards.
* You have an engineering master (civil or industrial);
* You have minimum 5 years' experience in process design and engineering in an industrial environment, if possible, in the energy market;
* Experience is Hydrogen Refuelling Station or Hydrogen in general is a plus
* Knowledge of thermodynamics is a must;
* Knowledge of Hydrogen storage, compression and piping is an asset;
* You are fluent in English and French