£40000 - £45000 per annum + pension, flexitime, bonus
Are you an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer looking for the opportunity to go into management?
iO Associates are partnered with the UKs leading Defence company in their recruitment of a Product Assurance Engineer to manage in service product quality planning and non-conformance management. Within this role there is scope to gain experience of and develop into a Product Assurance Manager.
You will be reviewing and maintaining quality documentation including the Project Quality Plan as well as ensuring the application of PPAP and APQP processes across the project.
You'll be working primarily as a Non-conformance manager, facilitating project no conformance processes and supporting defect investigations.
This is a great chance to join a vibrant and expanding quality team, work multi nationally with cutting edge tech and play a big part in identifying process improvements and use high-level problem-solving techniques to aid on time delivery.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of quality management systems, techniques and processes.
- Practical knowledge of non-conformance management process and SAP business tool.
- A minimum HNC/HND level qualification with experience within Engineering or Quality Assurance.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills - an ability to influence change.
- Experience of working within project environment and able to operate effectively as part of project team.
- Ability to identify risks and critical issues and drive forward suitable mitigation solutions with the aim of reducing rework and increasing Customer satisfaction.
- Ability to understand and respect cultural differences.
In return you will receive a salary of £40,000-£45,000 as well as;
- Flexible working
- Paid overtime
- Comprehensive Pension Plan
- Private Healthcare (voluntary)
- Sporting activities
- Fantastic Site Facilities
- Bonus Scheme
- L&D Opportunities
To be considered for this role you will need to hold a British passport and be eligible for SC clearance.
If this role sounds exciting to you then please get in touch ASAP to find out more.