£65000 - £70000 per annum + pension, healthcare
Product Manager / (Publishing)
£70,000k per annum + co. benefits
Currently hiring for Product Manager where you will be setting a product vision, prioritisation, and leading the development of creative, intelligent, and versatile publishing tools. Working with internal stakeholders and improving the existing content management tools and workflows that surrounds them. UX Design/ publishing experience desirable.
This role will be reporting to Head of Product and Director on New Products.
- Fully focussed on the customer and an expert at identifying ways to improve the customer experience.
- Data-informed and a clear communicator about complex data.
- A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration within an organisation and between teams.
- Confident at managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and able to make decisions and trade-offs.
- A self-starter with a can-do, will-do attitude.
- Communicates effectively with editorial staff - listens and empathises, but also represents the views of other stakeholders, especially consumers of our content
- Applies structured, logical thinking to address the challenges of scale
- Able to analyse and optimise workflows, including measuring the impact of changes.
- Keen to experiment and make use of agile and lean methodology in a self-organising team.
- Committed to measuring product performance to evaluate how well the product is serving the purpose it was made for, solving the right problems for users, and creating business value.
- Working with 3rd party suppliers to influence and inform their roadmap/ Workshops, UX/Design iteration
Supporting our editorial team:
- Spending time to understand editorial processes and pain points to look where improvements and efficiencies can be made.
- Working closely with other product managers, developers, designers, external partners, senior leadership, and journalists, you will help identify opportunities & challenges while guiding the product to success.
- Working with the Editorial Tools development team to formulate a vision and a strategy for how best to achieve it
- Working with the digital ops lead to triage editorial feedback, support and inform for user training initiatives
- Regular reporting, creating, and improving your dashboard, keeping stakeholders up to date.
In return our client can offer
- Great salary
- 25 days holiday
- Healthcare & Dental plan
- Contributory pension scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Free wellbeing apps and coaching support
- Lots of high street discounts!
If you would like to be part of this HUGE successful story and contribute towards this product success even more, I would like to hear from you ASAP. Please apply within to Kristina.