£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits package
Role: Product Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + 6% pension, flexible & remote working, private health care, equity, training & development & more.
iO Associates have partnered with a company that was founded to help fight the climate emergency.
With recent funding signed off and ready to be used, they are now in a poisition where they are starting to bring their IT functions inhouse and are now keen to bring a Product Manager on board.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to outline the product roadmap
- Get to know and understand customer needs and clearly document them
- Collaborate with current and new IT suppliers
- Be responsible for the deliery and development of the overall IT solutions
- A history of working with digital products
- Fantastic communication skills - both written and oral
- Experience in budgeting, roadmaps, delivery of end to end digital solutions
They're a genuinely flexible workforce where you have the option to work anywhere, at any time! Ideally, they would like to see you in the Cardiff office every so often, but they believe that work should fit around your lifestyle.
If you'd like more information please get in touch with Charlotte Herapath on c.herapath @ ioassociates.co.uk | 0117 332 8100