City of London
£80000 - £100000 per annum
Product Owner - London
£80,000 - £100,000k per annum + benefits
An opportunity has arisen for a Product Owner for a start-up company (currently 75 employees/globally) based in the office in London, to help implement the software platform for a new digital asset exchange with a focus on an institutional client base. The ideal applicant will bring previous experience of building scalable mission-critical market data financial systems and will come from smaller SME background.
You will have product experience with traditional capital FX trading markets platforms including execution management systems, order management systems and exchanges, candidates with experience with DLT/Blockchain technologies and products will be well desired.
- Detail oriented and happy to do a deep dive into a product
- Proven ability to influence stakeholders and inspire your team
- 5+ years of experience in capital markets developing trading software at scale
- Highly analytical, flexible and a creative problem solver
- Experience of developing SaaS products
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Collaborate with the product team and stakeholders to help define and manage products across the firm
- Create detailed user stories with behaviour-driven development acceptance criteria
- Oversee the delivery of the product, working with remote teams of developers to ensure delivery that meets agreed success criteria and timelines
- Assist with testing of delivered features
- Develop, enhance, and continuously improve the product management capability of the organization
- Develop a strong partnership with the development team to deliver high quality products, features, enhancements, and fixes
- Maintain a healthy balance between developing new features, resolving technical debt, and fixing defects
- Engage stakeholders through effective project reporting and risk management
- Assist in backlog grooming and management of product road maps
- Line manager for a remote business analyst
There will be opportunities for growth and moving into more senior positions as the company expands.
This role is immediately available.
Apply ASAP to Kristina