£50000 - £55000 per annum + pension, healthcare
Product Owner (Fintech) - Bristol
To £55k per annum + company benefits
You will be joining a company that has a rich history, proven track record in the Fintech industry that prides itself on innovation, success and growth and a global client base consisting of some of the world's leading financial institutions.
Your responsibilities will be spread across the Product management and Scrum development teams. Experience of working as a Product Owner or Junior product owner in an agile software delivery environment is essential.
It would be advantageous to have professional experience and knowledge of business analysis.
BSc (Honours) Computer Science or similar degree with significant computing bias
Scrum PO certification would be an advantage.
This role would be reporting to Solution Manager
With the Product Management group:
- Responsible for distilling and communicating the product strategy
- Creating a detailed product roadmap that meets the vision.
- Communicating this road-map to all stakeholders
- In accordance with Product Management and the Product Strategy, keep a
continually maintained product backlog which priorities customer value and ROI.
- Follow competitors, altering the product road-map where necessary.
- Where necessary, demonstrate to the product management group and beyond, the actual deliveries and developments.
With the Scrum Development Teams:
- Fulfill the Product owner role in at least 2 scrum team
- Providing detailed backlog items in prioritised order to meet the needs of the customers
- Define in detail what is needed to be developed by each team.
- Ultimately validating and accepting the developments.
- Lead product release planning activities.
- Assess value, and take ownership for epics, stories, non-functional and technical product change.
Demonstrable professional experience of being:
- Knowledgeable and experienced in agile principles and process
- Calm and efficient under pressure
- Concise communicators
- Analytical problem solvers
- Creative thinkers with vision
In return you will get:
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days annual leave rising to 28 with length of service.
- Annual Holiday scheme also lets you `roll over' up to a maximum of 10 days into the next year helping you to take full advantage of your holiday entitlement.
- Company pension scheme matching up to 5% of salary - Additionally, you can choose to make your contributions via Salary Sacrifice, which allows you to save on
- National Insurance Contributions as well as Income Tax.
- Group Life Assurance - As part of your core benefit package from
- You are entitled to up to 9 times your annual basic salary
- Group Income Protection, up to 75% of salary
- Private Medical Insurance, up to family cover