£50000 - £60000 per annum + pension, healthcare, bonus
Product Owner- London/Hybrid
to £60k per annum + bonus + company benefits
Currently hiring for Product Owner who has strong experience of high-profile consumer websites and apps. As the lead contact for a key client, you will ensure the commercial goals of their business are understood and translated into product features.
As the Product Owner you will be responsible for prioritising the development team's work, scheduling releases, and managing the product roadmap. You will be comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders and have strong analytical capabilities, leveraging user insights and the wider competitor landscape to identify risks, opportunities, and solutions to meet their business objectives, as well as reporting on product performance.
- Provide vision and direction to the development team by sharing clear sprint goals, product roadmap and user stories
- Work closely with the client to create and maintain a product backlog that is prioritised according to business strategy or value
- Lead the planning of product releases and set expectation client-side for delivery of new functionalities
- Analyse preferences and requests of end users, incorporating feature requests into product roadmap
- Keep track of industry trends and competitor developments
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across the client organisation
- Proactively drive conversations based on product and user insights
- Write and develop regular reports to communicate team progress, app performance and user reviews to key stakeholders
- You will have a working knowledge of Agile design and build for digital products, particularly in iOS and Android.
- A demonstrable knowledge of the VOD industry would be a benefit.
- As a team we are committed to the highest quality output for our work, so you'll need to demonstrate communication and presentation skills that mirror our creative and development outputs.
- A problem-solving, positive mindset and ability to work effectively in a team are essential.
- Day-to-day software will include Jira, Firebase, Google Suite, Appbot & Google Analytics
- Our client would like you to demonstrate an ability to successfully manage and grow client accounts more than £1m per annum.
WHATS ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days annual leave + 2 weeks over Xmas
- Company phone
- Company pension scheme
- Gym contribution
- Company Bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
- Season Ticket Loan Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Permanent Health Insurance (sickness cover)
- Training & development plan
This role is immediately available.
Please apply to Kristina ASAP.