£50000 - £60000 per annum
Product Clinical Specialist - ICU/Anaesthetics
- Join a dynamic and expanding business
- Professional, rewarding and client focused position
- Fully remote
Bring your talents to an industry leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions. Due to expanding their portfolio, my client is looking for a Clinical Specialist to provide clinical guidance and input into the Intensive Care Module. They offer full support and growth with the training, mentorship, and guidance you need to own your future success.
You will support pre-sales activities including demonstration of the product and contributing to written tender responses.
As a Clinical Specialist, you will confidently and enthusiastically support the team with your superior customer service and clinical support and assist in the achievement of sales revenues and market share targets for UK & Ireland. The Clinical Specialist role is a busy, diverse and stimulating position which provides the opportunity to truly make an immediate impact and achieve positive outcomes to patients' lives.
- Provide essential clinical input to the business in support of the development of the core product.
- Building stakeholder relationships to ensure compliance with clinical safety standards.
- Working with the Sales Manager in pre-sales activities, as required, including demonstration of the product and contribution to tender documentation as required.
- Analyse customers clinical workflow requirements and translate these into functional specifications
- Provide implementation guidelines
- Attending relevant conferences to support future business
You will bring:
- 10 years experience working in a clinical environment
- Demonstrated understanding of the function and purpose of pacing products in order to operate as a technical support expert.
- Clinical qualification - Preferred: (BSc in Biomedical engineering, Science or Nursing)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to present professionally
- Customer focused: Understands and delivers excellent customer service
- Builds credible relationships with all key stakeholders, including specialists and peers
- Willingness and ability to learn complex technical information
- Ability to work in a highly regulated environment and adhere to compliance
If this sounds like the right role for you then please send your CV to me Stacey Pitcher.