Up to £0.00 per annum
Production Engineering Technician - Oxford - £Competitive + Benefits
iO Associates have proudly partnered with a leading Pharmaceutical company in Oxford, who provide fast and accurate diagnostic testing devices, to recruit a Productions Engineering Technician.
As you can imagine, it's all hands-on deck in the design and manufacture department, with this company manufacturing hundreds of thousands of COVID-19 testing devices across the UK.
Therefore, this rapidly expanding company are recruiting an experienced Technician to provide hands-on mechanical and electronic assembly of prototypes for various respiratory and pharmaceutical related projects.
As well as the opportunity to work within a stable and arguably important company right now, this company offer fantastic benefits, which include:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual discretionary bonus 10-15%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Program (Confidential Life Management and Personal Support Service)
- Life Assurance 4 x annual salary
- Stock options
- Sick Pay (dependant on length of service)
- Free fruit, Pizza Thursdays, Free Parking, Company Gym, Free Coffee (it is all the little perks!)
In return, to be considered for the Production Engineering Technician, you must have experience in:
- Assembling electromechanical products
- Component soldering and rework
- PCB modifications and mechanical assembly
- Ideally worked within a prototype and production environment
Day to day you will:
- Provide support to resolve technical issues
- Defining and documenting clear written specification
- Work and communicate effectively within a multi-disciplinary team
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, submit and application to the link below to be considered and we endeavour to be in contact ASAP.
Look forward to hearing from you!