£400 - £401 per day
A new opportunity has come up for an experience Programme Manager to join a London based Local authority to work on the delivery of some exciting new infrastructure projects that they are currently undertaking. This role will be paying rates of up to £400 P/D Inside IR35.
They are looking for someone who has experience in the past of successfully delivering IT projects with a Local Authority. There is also an urgent need for someone to start this contract with interviews taking place this side of Christmas.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Previous experience working for a Local Authority
- Proven experience as a Programme Manager
- The ability to successfully manage and communicate risks
- Available to start work on short notice
- Familiarity with Prince2 Methodology
If this sounds like something that you are interested please apply below or by sending a copy of your CV or if this role isn't quite right but you are in the market, please don't hesitate to get in touch.