£70000 - £80000 per annum
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000
Do you want to help shape the future of mobile broadband?
A leading innovator of high throughput, modular phased arrays is looking for an Engineering Programme Manager.
This exciting start-up has been taken over by a leading international communications company who have given them significant investment to expand into the commercial sector.
The company is moving away form a start up mentality so they are looking for a dedicated Programme Manager to take control of programme plan and schedule management. You will responsible for 2 PEM's, release management, KPI's and programme status communication.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent work experience required
- Project/programme related qualifications
- Advanced degree in business administration, MBA an advantage
- Experience in Hardware and software development operations (PMO) or Release/Program Management within a hardware company
- Experience in the management of Satcoms or Airborne related business
- Familiarity with different project management and development life cycles in hardware and software companies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, etc…)
- Excellent understanding in operations or project management practices, techniques, tools, and methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with presentation skills
- Self-motivated and pro-active with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities Preferable Qualification
- Experience in external relations with Stakeholders and sub-co's
- Strong degree of knowledge with legal compliance and contract management
- Ability to work with the procurement team in order to develop a full interdependencies matrix with progress reporting
- The production of detailed risk management capture and mitigation plans
- Experience with managing the Infrastructure aspects of projects
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Contributory pension
- Life insurance at 4x salary
- WeCare - access to 24/7 online GP
- 25 days holiday (plus recognised public holidays) and holiday purchase scheme
- Flexible working
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
Please apply for immediate consideration or contact - Jordan Pyatt on 07713990304