£650 - £700 per day + Inside IR35
6- 9 Months
Agile Programme Manager, 6-9 Month Contract, £650 - £700 per day, Inside IR35, Bristol.
Are you based in and around Bristol and are currently looking for your next Programme Management contract?....
.... Because we are looking for an experienced programme manager familiar with working in an agile environment to be accountable for the replacement of a large legacy system that manages the back-office functions of one of our clients core teams.
You will be working closely with key stakeholders, including the business, project and programme managers, development teams and 3rd parties to ensure successful delivery of the Programme.
And you will ensure that the programme and its work-streams are effective and adhere to governance and reporting requirements, and that it delivers in line with the plan, budget and scope agreed.
- Programme Management of large complex, agile software delivery programmes
- Developing and managing multiple complex projects, their deliverables, milestones, budget and resource
- Evidence of working with matrixed teams to agree, build and deliver new technology solutions
- Experience in leading/managing a team
- Working with 3rd party providers integrated into delivery teams
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills
- Experience in transitioning from programme to a BAU product delivery model
- Familiarity with Atlassian product suite (Jira, Confluence)
- Service Design and Service Transition
- Experience of legacy decommissioning programmes
- Experience of direct line management
If this job description interests you and you can confitentaly say that you fit all of the minimum criteria, please apply with your latest CV!