£20000 - £25000 per annum
JL - 488- JA_1609707453
Are you a Project Co-ordinator with experience in Telecoms, Civil service or Utilities?
IO Associates are looking for a Project Co-ordinator to help deliver and improve internet and telecoms standards across Cornwall.
- Must be computer literate - Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Confident in both verbal and written communication
- Organisational skills with the Ability to multi-task whilst prioritising work
- Willing to learn and progress
- Dealing with client and customer queries / issues in a professional manner
- Providing general assistance to the onsite / Management Teams
- Assist the Management team in checking all staff under supervision are competent, fully trained, are aware of all requirements and have been fully approved, appraised.
- Monitor work to ensure street work permits and timescales are met
- Liaising with Local Authorities and client's representatives to discuss works, permit conditions and agree Traffic Management requirements, produce TTRO / NRSWA notices
- Arranging access to site for engineers
- Compilation of site packs for sub-contractor teams
- Assist in the production of internal and external reports
- Assist in monitoring productivity targets
- Review and closure of all corrective actions / improvement actions raised against works
- Ensure all completed works documentation and as-builts drawings are completed Requirements
- Previous experience in telecom civils works or utilities would be desirable but not essential as Coaching and training will be provided.
If you're interested please apply now, alternatively contact Jennifer on 01173328100/