£50000 - £65000 per annum
Project Controls Manager | Bristol | Defence
Role: PMO Manager
Salary: Upto £65,000 DOE
Location: Bristol / remote flexibility
We are working with a Bristol-based defence company who are looking to hire a PMO Manager to support their Head of PMO and the wider PMO team in ensuring process' and efficiencies are met across the business.
This is a new role and as they continue to grow it will be vital in providing support across all current in-flight programmes as well as supporting the bid and tender teams in ensuring all processes are maintained.
The team are looking for an individual that can support and drive efficiencies and consistency across all elements of project controls, planning and delivery and be able to support effectiveness in managing cost, risk and EVM.
The company is offering an excellent opportunity to really be part of the continued PMO growth and help to set up processes and systems. They're at a critical point of growth and the role could offer the right individual a unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing start-up.
Responsibilities will include:
- Producing and overviewing time-phased schedules
- Consolidating and documenting project components
- Identifying programme risks and other issues
- Providing a structured and consistent approach to controls across the business
- Reporting project progress and efficiencies to senior stakeholders
What we're looking for:
- Experience in all elements of project controls.
- Experience monitoring cost, schedules and scoping budgets.
- Understanding of P3M Principles.
- Knowledge of UK MoD process'.
- Experience presenting data to internal and external stakeholders.
If this sounds like it could be of interest and you would like to discuss further then please do get in touch.