£190.00 - £200.00 per day
6 Months Initially
£200 per day
Remote / Reading
iO Associates are on the lookout for a Contract Project Coordinator/Administrator to join a global leading telecommunication company.
The role will involve supporting and assisting the delivery on large-scale fibre broadband networking projects.
You, the Project Coordinator will work closely with the Program Manager, supporting process and procedures, including:
- Daily scheduling
- Raising POs through procurement
- Controlling and managing survey activities
- Previous experience with Fibre and Broadband company (desirable)
- Previous experience with Administration and Project Coordination
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, SharePoint, etc)
This is mainly a remote working contract, with the occasional visit to site to attend meetings.
If you're interested, apply to the link to be considered.