£60000 - £80000 per annum + pension, healthcare
Project Director - London/(Remote)
to £80,000 per annum + fantastic benefits
As a Project Director you will be delivery leader for multiple projects / programmes across accounts assigned to you. You will lead, engage, and motivate project teams, internal stakeholders, clients and third parties.
You will hold responsibility for the management of your team, while simultaneously planning, structuring, leading, and executing large delivery programmes of work. You will oversee and take responsibility of programme financials, while lending delivery expertise across their accounts and the agency. As a Project Director you will be involved in business development for both existing and new clients. Worked in Agile environment
You will have 6+ years project management in an agency environment - experience on working on cross platform projects and programmes. Proven experience in setting up large programmes of work from initiation (£800k+). Experienced in defining large account and project governance frameworks.
Exposure to a wide range of programmes and project types. Strong budget management experience: proven ability to deliver programmes and projects to time, scope, and budget. Ability to handle running multiple accounts / programmes in parallel with conflicting deadlines. Proven ability to mentor and grow Project Managers. Experience in improving the delivery process or helping roll out new Delivery processes. Worked in Agile environment
- Oversees Project Managers working on your client portfolio/accounts
- Reviews high-level deliverables alongside Tech Project Managers across the assigned portfolio/accounts
- Ensures quality assurance procedures take place for all practice engagements within the portfolio/accounts
- Own and set-up account governance and ways of working for new programmes / accounts
- Support your Project Managers across your programmes and accounts
- Lead the scoping and planning of large projects/programmes e.g. statements of work, project plans, project estimation, tracking and updating
- Ensure your team mobilises the project and programme teams effectively (make sure they follow internal resourcing processes)
- Identify, manage and monitor project risks and issues within your portfolio/accounts
- Support requirements gathering, understand the project requirements to ensure unity and understanding between disciplines
- Ensure process is adhered to across your team, accounts and programmes
- Work closely with your team to ensure you maximise profitability at a project and account level
- Account / portfolio level financial reporting; Consolidation and analyses of profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilisation
- Help create forecasted pipeline alongside the CS team that helps provide a clear financial picture
- Addresses and resolves billing issues
- Ensure your portfolio/accounts meet / exceed budgeted financial objectives, including revenue targets
Financial Management & Business Development
Leadership & Client Management - Champions change and effectively manages the implementation of new ideas.
Personal Development - managing the development of project managers.
Fantastic opportunity with great benefits. Please apply within to Kristina.