€400.00 - €420.00 per day
Project Engineer - Energy
Up to €420 per day
Until the end of 2021
Are you a highly motivated Project Engineer, with in-depth of knowledge of Hydraulics and Water Treatment processes?
Here we offer you a unique mission with a dynamic and ambitious engineering group, aware of the value of its primary resource, its employees!
The ideal opportunity for an individual looking for a varied technical challenge, in a work culture designed to push sustainable industrial progress.
* Check that the treatment process for the process sold is validated, establishment of P&ID, location, hydraulic line, GC and EM guide plans, validation of manufacturing files, etc.
* Sizing and overall design of premises, piping and equipment, drafting of technical specifications for equipment, drafting of specifications for possible subcontracting, drafting of the nomenclature.
* Collaboration with the Purchasing Department to select suppliers, launch consultations according to the purchasing process and technically compare the offers received
* Compliance with study deadlines and services according to the defined budget
* Appropriate technical choices respecting the budget for the purchase of equipment and possible subcontracting order.
* Development of alternative technical and budgetary solutions in the event of budget overrun
* Experience as an Industrial engineer profile or equivalent experience
* Ability to speak French & English in professional environments
* In-depth knowledge of hydraulics and water treatment
* Strategic functioning: creativity / conceptual thinking, sense of initiative, continuous improvement, problem solving and concern for quality, safety and the environment
* People management: supervision of employees and delegation
CV's to f.macaulay@ioassociates !