£40000 - £50000 per annum
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 p/a
Our client is a global innovator and manufacturer of industrial equipment and tools from vacuum solutions, air treatment systems, construction tools and assembly systems. With 100 years of innovation under their belt and 4000 employees worldwide, they truly are a global leader in their field.
They are looking for a Project Manager to take responsibility for the planning and delivery of projects to agreed timescales and resources into all of their key business areas. The PM will work closely with the Engineering and Marketing / Product Managers to achieve this.
This company continues to outperform itself year on year so there has never been a better time to join!
Required Skills and Experience
- Degree in Engineering Discipline (lower qualification with more experience will be considered.)
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Project Manager preferably in an electronics development environment
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to plan and deliver complex project
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to prioritise multiple activities.
- Good communication skills
Please apply for immediate consideration