£45000 - £70000 per annum + Car Allowance 4k
Southwest (Construction, Infrastructure and Defence)
45K - 70K + Car £4K + Finance / Medical
iO Associates have partnered up with a global giant operating internationally to bring a cracking opportunity for multiple senior and Project Managers to help them assist their clients deliver high profile projects across the Southwest region. The business has thrived for over 70 years and are showing no signs of slowing down, new projects are a constant so if you are looking to be part of this success then this could be the role for you.
- Managing, leading, and developing project teams or work streams as part of larger projects and delivering results through others.
- Being responsible for high quality delivery on a client assignment.
- Demonstrating knowledge and experience in one or more related construction / civil engineering sector areas
- Demonstrating knowledge and experience of associated relevant technical skillsets.
- Building long-term trusted advisor relationships with our clients.
- Actively developing solutions and supporting tools and methods.
- Liaising with service line teams, account teams and functional specialists.
- Communicating effectively and focusing on efficient, collaborative and quality delivery.
- Experience in managing small to medium sized teams as part of a blended effort working alongside other organisations.
- Experience of project management and/or programme management, adding value at the initial strategic planning phase all the way into implementation, construction, and delivery in the context of infrastructure projects and programmes.
- Strong interpersonal skills, comfortable working with a diverse range of personalities across clients and partner organisations.
- Ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders and manage cross functional projects.
- Able to deliver projects within a technically complex environment whilst ensuring high levels of safety and environmental responsibility.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills / flexibility to rapidly understand complex problems and shape these into workable solutions for delivery.
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality output against stated business and technical project objectives and meet tight deadlines safely.
- High level of drive, commitment to achieving solutions, and ability to work under pressure and motivate others with the same objective.
- Strong planning and organising skills including the ability to manage several work streams simultaneously.
- Project management certification is preferred (APM or PRINCE2).
- Degree or HND qualification in an engineering or construction field.
- Professionally qualified or near qualified status with the ICE, CIWEM, APM or similar professional institution would be advantageous.
They are looking to host interviews as soon as possible so if you feel you would make a good fit for the role, apply now!