£40000 - £45000 per annum
Hybrid (ideally located north of M25)
As a Project Manager you will deliver projects both internally to our client and external clients. You will have min 2 years working in Project Management role and have worked in the IT, telecommunication or healthcare sectors. You will provide leadership during the implementation of projects throughout the project lifecycle for our client's solutions. You will have worked or delivered projects into Healthcare environments (including new builds) and have a technical (and clinical advantageous) background.
This role will be reporting to Senior Project Manager.
- Ensure that the assigned projects are properly planned and managed throughout their project lifecycle.
- Ensure all relevant project management standards, processes, tools and skills are applied to project deliveries.
- Ensure a pro-active risk management approach to each project.
- Ensure that project specific cost and quality targets are being monitored and met.
- Manage project delivery activities as per the defined project scope, assumptions and constraints.
- Protect project margins with smart management of the cost elements wherever possible.
- Interface with customers and peers to collect information needed to perform professional services.
- Use our clients' defined methodology for project management and ensure milestones and decision points are documented and monitored accordingly.
- Maintain a good knowledge of current project management methodologies and best practices.
- Establish and maintain a good working knowledge of LAN, WLAN and associated healthcare technologies relevant to the business.
- Report deviations outside of the agreed project tolerances and escalate as required.
- Proactively manage and monitor H&S matters, escalating risks when required.
- Forecast revenue delivery dates and ensure they remain updated and current.
- Support our clients' internal teams with your knowledge and experience to foster a growth environment.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Solid understanding of structure and planning need to deliver complex technology projects.
- Experienced in creating work breakdown structures in order to plan and monitor work activities in projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working experience in the IT, telecommunications or healthcare sector.
- Experience in performing risk management assessments.
- Accurate and concise reporting skills.
- Attention to detail and a drive to improve work practices.
- Proficiency in English, both oral and written
- Overview understanding of our clients' portfolio offerings and how they create customer value
Required Experience and Education
- Min 2 years as working in a Project Management role.
- Working experience in the IT, telecommunication or healthcare sectors.
- University degree (MSc.) in Business Administration or Technology or equivalent practical experience.
- Certification in Project Management (e.g. Prince2 Foundation, PMI or equivalent)
In return our client can offer competitive salary with excellent progression and future prospects.