£30000 - £55000 per annum
Job title: Project Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £55,000 DOE + Benefits
Want to work for a growing company that will invest in you and actively accel your career? Looking for something new and exciting? Look no further.
iO have partnered with an award winning, enthusiastic, high energy embedded systems consultancy that are in a SERIOUSLY exciting growth phase.
As a Project Manager you will be working directly with the Senior Project Manager and have exposure to projects with some of the biggest names in the automotive industry, you will work with everything from electric vehicles, to supercars, to microwaves!
Collaboration and communication are central with this organisation.
What will you do? (Not limited to)
- Lead planning and implementation of multiple projects, ensuring ample communication between all parties throughout
- Oversee and develop project plans with team members, suppliers, and other relevant parties
- Perform risk assessments and be aware of all project issues
- Establish and build relationships with all clients and team members
- Manage project resource requirements and allocation
What skills will you need?
- Proven experience in project management (small to medium scale projects)
- Experience in Microsoft Project (PWA = advantageous)
- Impeccable company representation with clients/customers
- Issue prioritisation and management
You'll benefit if you have experience in automotive SPICE (or other process assessment), software/electronics, business development and/or risk management.
Your personality is important, enthusiasm goes a long way, organisation is a no brainer and good inter-discipline communication skills are essential. Bonus if you have a sense of humour!
You can get all of this and a £30,000-£55,000 salary, depending on experience
- 25 days holiday
- 37 hour working week with flexitime
- Private Healthcare
- Modern offices
- Remote working option
More information available upon request.