£35000 - £37000 per annum + pension, healthcare
Engineering Project Manager - Warrington
to £35k (plus £5k car allowance) + other benefits
iO Associates have recently partnered with new client who is currently rolling our various engineering/telecoms projects across customer sites, UK Wide.
- Project Management
- Creating project plans
- Coordinating with suppliers, to include line plant ordering.
- Coordinating between internal and external teams, including sub-contractors
- Ensuring the project progress is in line with timelines agreed.
- Point of contact for OOH project calls, liaising with engineers as required.
- Customer recommendations and cost reports
- Supplier relationship management; sourcing suitable suppliers for specialist projects
- Customer site visits, UK wide
- Work closely with internal departments to ensure all involved in the project process are aligned to meet project deadlines and customer requirements.
- Ensure internal records are kept up to date in line with best practice and compliance guidelines.
- Ad hoc duties to support business activities.
- 2 years of project management experience in a corporate/SME space within Telecoms; from engineering surveys to formal report preparation
- The ability to read plans and drawings with understanding to transpose projects.
- A clear understanding of line plant ordering with BT Openreach, analogue, ISDN, Fibre, Leased line, SIP awareness, BTDP, and ONT
- Exceptional communication skills
- The ability to build strong working relationships.
- Problem solving
- Keen eye for detail, accuracy, and documenting/reporting
- Time Management
Valid UK Driving License Needed
If you are keen on this role, please contact me ASAP or drop me your CV in the first instance.