£40000 - £46000 per annum + pension, healthcare
Project Manager, South West
to £46k per annum plus benefits
As a Project Manager you will manage business change and improvement projects across the SME Programme. The role will be responsible for managing multiple small and larger projects in support of the SME Programme and growth agenda. The role has responsibility for making decisions that impact on the tasks and activities of others. The role also makes decisions that require complex and conflicting information to be understood, assessed and judgement applied accordingly. These decisions may also include the allocation and rearrangement of work and staff to meet customer demand levels or internal deadlines. On occasion may be required to develop frameworks for the decisions made by their employees.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivery of assigned projects in support of the SME Programme
- The role is required to develop and implement significant new ideas within their own work area which impacts on other service areas, e.g. policy development.
- The role will typically plan up to a year ahead in order to manage their own workload and the workload of those for whom the role is immediately responsible.
- Develop project management plan with input from key stakeholders to include objectives, schedule, budget, quality, and communications.
- Manage stakeholders to deliver project objectives in the areas of stock transition, storage, technical services, distribution and information technology.
- Establish regular scheduled meetings with stakeholders to review status against plan, schedule and budget to include review of interdependencies, open actions, risks and issues.
- Monitor and track execution of deliverables against project plan to include weekly and monthly reporting as required.
- Manage and coordinate team assigned to project to include personnel outside programme.
- Performing risk management to include risk identification, development of risk mitigations, and track burn down of risk over projects period of performance.
- Develop communications plan with appropriate stakeholders to ensure key information on project is communicated on a regular basis.
- You will possess great leadership skills, have great business acumen and be delivery focussed
- Manage project in accordance with key performance indicators and status project regularly against agreed upon indicators.
The Project Manager Will Be Accountable For
- Developing coherent, achievable project plans and schedules
- Delivery of assigned projects
- Assurance of other projects as assigned
What can I our client offer you in return
They offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
They provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent.
Reward Scheme Includes
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
- Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, and cycle to work scheme
SC Clearance Required
Please apply within