£50000 - £65000 per annum + pension + CO. BENEFITS
Project Manager (FinTech) - Bath/ Hybrid/Remote
£50,000 - £65,000k per annum + company benefits
Our client has supplied pioneering software technology to the global invoice and trade finance industry for more than 25 years. They work with banks, financiers, and start-ups across the globe to support transaction asset finance activity in all markets.
They are looking to grow the business substantially ovr the next couple of years in terms of client numbers, staff headcount and number of products and marketplaces. Currently, they have several large projects in development, and they also have plans for a dramatic revision to their existing products in the pipeline. They have been successful in some larger implementations of their systems with international clients and have some large opportunities in the UK and Europe. They are also constantly building improvements and enhancements for existing customers through our Support channels.
You will work closely with Development team and Operations team across all inbound and internally driven projects. This may include large customer onboarding, Roadmap management and small 'BAU' tasks and organising. They may also require you to be involved in some business transformation projects such as recruitment, restructuring and IT systems implementation.
Reporting to Head of Development and Head of Operations depending on your project requirements and you will be expected to take responsibility for your customer engagement and deliverables. You will cover across the entire business. You will also be required to participate in customer calls with businesses based outside of the UK, predominantly in Australia & New Zealand.
Our client operates a variant of the Agile development methodology, with sprints, stand-ups, and retrospective meetings, and they would require you to adopt and encourage this style of working to ensure our development team functions cohesively together.
Key skills required:
- Tooling experience: JIRA, Asana, Confluence, O365
- Customer facing & engagement
- Requirement capturing & analysis
- SaaS/PaaS business experience
- Software development experience
- Lean/Waterfall development
- Scrum/Agile development
- Resource management experience
- Hands-on problem solving
- Some technical skills & or awareness: programming languages, networking, infrastructure, AWS,
- Financial services experience: banking, invoice finance,
- Technology experience: open banking, open accounting, APIs, IBM, Linux
- Excellent communicator - will always be working in a team environment with developers, consultants, project managers etc.
- Be able to liaise and communicate with customers.
- Be able to handle working in a pressured environment with tight deadlines.
- Adaptability as we are looking for someone that can shift between projects and workload and be productive quickly.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive - Ability to identify and discuss improvements to current processes.
- Must be from an IT based background who is familiar and comfortable with computer technology of all forms.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to self-motivate and coordinate independent work effectively
- Good problem-solving skills both independently and via collaboration
- Happy with working in a small multi-skilled team
- Mentoring and Skills Transfer
Background, Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent, in related field is strongly preferred.
- We are looking for an experienced developer, so we expect no less than 7 years working experience in web platform and front-end development. It would be desirable if you have worked on FinTech companies or have experience with financial systems in general - but this is not essential.
What's on offer
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension Scheme - 5% Pension contribution from our client
- Private Medical insurance with Vitality Health
- 25 days holiday excl. bank holiday
- Office fruit delivery
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car parking permit
- Childcare vouchers
- Scope for working from home and flexible working conditions
Keen. Please apply ASAP to Kristina.