£40000 - £50000 per annum + pension, healthcare, bonus
Project Manager (Cloud Software) - Bristol/Hybrid
to £50k per annum + most amazing company benefits
iO have recently partnered with hugely successful international software company at an exciting time of growth. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with strong financial knowledge looking for a new challenge.
This exciting role comes with the opportunity for extensive customer-facing work across Project Management, consulting and potentially presales.
You will be a project manager with a strong business understanding and a passion for new technology, looking to join a friendly, professional, and dynamic team.
As part of the Operations Team, you will join a team of experienced project managers and consultants to manage the implementation of software for customers, interacting with multiple stakeholders and multi-disciplinary teams to provide high-quality training, guidance, and expertise.
You will preferably be a qualified or part qualified accountant with a track record of delivering successful projects to prescribed deadlines. Thriving on new challenges and working in a dynamic working environment, you will be a team player in an environment where colleagues support each other.
- Acquiring an in-depth knowledge of our client product
- Managing the implementation of new customers
- Ensuring implementations follow best practice, helping customers streamline their business processes
- Implementation of project management
- Driving implementation projects to deliver measurable business benefits as identified in the pre-sales process
- Managing third party relationships
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget and within scope
- Reporting to the Consulting Manager or a senior member of the Management Team, submitting weekly timesheets and 15Five questionnaires
- Providing customer training, including alongside new starters and interns where required
- Managing consulting team resource alongside the Head of Professional Services when planning projects
- Running implementation workshops
- Intermittent testing of new releases
- Input into development priorities, in particular relation to UK-specific accounting requirements
- Assistance with presales support
Essential Qualification & Experience:
- Practical experience in one or more of the following business areas:
- Management and financial accounting
- Project management, project accounting, project billing
- Multi-currency reporting, multi-company accounting and consolidation
- Purchasing, stock accounting and ordering
- Strong understanding of basic business processes
- Strong IT technical skills and understanding
- PRINCE2 qualified or equivalent
- Full UK driving licence and access to own car
- Self-motivated with the ability to motivate themselves and others
- Service-minded and solution focused
- Responsible and reliable
- Accurate and structured
- Ability to work both independently and in teams
- Flexibility and the willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken business English
Our client offers an amazing working environment and takes pride in putting their staff first.
Having recently achieved Great Place to Work and Excellence in Wellbeing accreditation they are proud of their strong office culture and provide an extensive perks list
(Including company health insurance, monthly staff recognition awards and regular paid-for socials, to name a few). Our client's new office, which they moved into in October 2020, provides an exceptional working environment, including a bespoke designed multi-functional working area, a games zone and Bristol's largest roof terrace.
Their culture has a big emphasis on professional and personal development, and their flexible approach to working is just one of the many reasons why they have such a strong staff retention rate. By joining their UK team, you will be in a unique position to influence the continued growth and development of the company whilst joining a friendly, professional, and motivated team.
Alongside their business success, they make efforts to give back to the local community. Through their sponsorship of the Bristol Sport Academy, they run an internship programme to support young people discovering the world of work and support training and development of young athletes at Ashton Gate Stadium. They gift staff two charity days annually, on which they can assist charitable causes in and around Bristol during working days and make efforts to reduce their carbon footprint.
If you are impressed with our client culture and their investment development programme and would like to contribute to further growth as Project Manager, please apply ASAP to Kristina or call for further info on 07790020499.