Up to £25000.00 per annum
iO have partnered with a growing medical device business based in the Cotswolds. Due to growth within the department they are now looking for a QA Associate the join the team. This is a entry level role ideally for a recent graduate looking to start a career in Quality Assurance and/or medical devices.
In the role you will be assisting the Quality manager and QA Lead with all activities including supplier reassessment, managing concessions and deviations, and creating and updating QA documentation. The role will be heavily admin focussed, so strong Microsoft Office skills are essential.
There will be plenty of training given and you will have progression opportunities and the chance to get exposure to other sides of the business too. Ideally you will have previous experience in a manufacturing environment and have an awareness of what it's like to work within a QMS.
The role could also be suited to someone with a strong administration background, who is looking for a new challenge.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Degree or equivalent in Life Sciences, or previous experience working in a similar role in a regulated industry.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and other common programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Acrobat, MS Access would be a bonus)
- Understanding of Quality Management Systems.
- Excellent written, and oral, competencies in English.
- Attention to detail.
- Confidence in working with people at all levels and all departments in the business.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
In return you will receive a salary c£25,000 along with company benefits that include:
- Private pension Plan
- Healthcare Cash plan
- Life Assurance
- 25 days Holiday + bank holidays
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in doing, don't hesitate to get in touch today and apply below.