£35000 - £42000 per annum + Company benefits
We are a growing ecommerce enterprise with incredible prospects moving forward. Despite the current situation, we are growing exponentially and have decided that the time has come to start a dedicated, in-house QA Team!
Where? While we are currently working remotely, we are looking to have someone based in house so the ideal candidate will be within reasonable commute from Cambridge!
What do we need? Ultimately we want someone with a solid grasp of QA fundamentals and a high capacity for lateral thinking. Due to this being the first position of it's kind within our ranks, ideally we want someone with an understanding of the technical architecture and functionality of the products that they have tested. This is a chance to start a team which means that there are solid prospects for massive progression in the future!
We're looking for:
- Solid communication skills
- Strong Exploratory Manual capabilities
- Strong capacity for scripting and documentation
- White box Testing capabilities
- A mixture of functional and non-functional testing experience (Performance, Load, Volume, etc)
- Experience with or exposure to CI/CD protocols and tools (Teamcity, Jenkins, Git, etc)
- Automation capabilities would be most welcome (especially with Selenium as we use this) but not essential.
What's in it for you? This is your opportunity to start a team from scratch, liase directly with the development team and technical management and work with the autonomy to select your desired tools, techniques and approaches.
This role comes with a salary of up to £42,000 and a solid set of benefits to boot.
If this role sounds interesting to you or someone you know then please apply immediately!