Up to £40000.00 per annum
iO Associates have partnered with a global food catering company based in Heathrow in the search for a QHSE Manager.
They have bounced back strongly after the pandemic and are now looking to kick on into the 2022 with a bang.
The role is predominately Food Safety focused with additional HSE responsibilities and as QHSE Manager, you will ensuring the company and its employees comply with Safety, Quality, Food Safety and Environment requirements as specified in the global QHSE Management System.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for things like HSE, HACCP and Quality audits, traceability, customers and external audits, training of staff, risk assessments, KPI reporting, fire drills and overall management for the QHSE management system.
It's a standalone role and you will be solely responsible for all the compliance of the site which has around 90-200 staff members.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Affiliation to a suitable professional body.
- Food Hygiene, minimum diploma level.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in QHSE management and food safety, within catering.
- Experience of strengthening ISO certifications.
- Proven experience and ability to manage people, processes, and technology.
- Demonstrated success managing new initiatives while meeting operating and budgetary requirements.
- Strategic thinker and strong analytical skills.
- Good business acumen, including written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
In return you will receive a salary up to £40,000 along with a company pension, free parking and free meals whilst on site with progression opportunities available in the UK and worldwide.
If you meet most of the criteria and you would like to find out more, don't hesitate to get in touch and apply today.