€60 - €70 per hour
QUALITY & PROCESS ASSURANCE ENGINEER
INITIAL 6 MONTH CONTRACT
UP TO €60 - €70 / HOUR
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in the development of a brand new, next generation all-electric aircraft that is set to completely revolutionise the future of cross-country travel in the coming years.
This cutting edge, futuristic concept combines the two key factors of convenience and sustainability through the development of their digital platforms and green power technology.
They are now looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to be responsible for a variety of tasks including:
- Providing independent assurance to the Head of Engineering Quality that all processes, procedures, regulatory, quality, safety and mandatory requirements are being maintained in order to ensure the quality framework is effective throughout the Product Development Life Cycle.
- Creation of Process Assurance Plans, Interface Documents, and other programme Quality Assurance related documents.
- Representing Quality Assurance at meetings/reviews as required by the PDP and the programme.
- Supporting the ISM Function on product, process, capability, compliance, or supplier audits as required.
- Experience in Aerospace industry with focus on quality, safety, process excellence.
- Detailed knowledge of DO254
- Development and design assurance experience for Hardware
- Process/product assurance activities experience
If you are interested in this role, please apply today for immediate consideration.