Newcastle upon Tyne
iO Associates are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer with over 2 years of experience in Oil & Gas, Nuclear industry, or a relevant engineering background to work within manufacturing operational environment. Their cutting-edge solutions and services are advancing the energy industry and making it safer, cleaner, and more effective for people and the environment. They are based on a century of experience and do business in over 120 countries.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in quality assurance/control, technical expertise in relevant product lines, and exemplary interpersonal skills, with a focus on effective communication and customer-centricity. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with contractual and regulatory requirements, maximizing customer satisfaction and profitability.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Position Type: 12month contract (Potentially to go perm)
Working hours: Mon to Thursday 7.15am to 4pm and on Friday 8.00 am to 12:30pm or 8 to 4 (5days a week) Start time is flexible as agreed with the Hiring Manager
- Ensure compliance with contracts and regulations to maximize customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Develop and execute project quality plans, incorporating customer feedback for continual improvement.
- Identify and address process flaws, suggesting improvements.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and stakeholders for data analysis.
- Contribute to project objectives as a team member, with goals typically spanning 1-3 months.
- Create comprehensive quality plans and manage vendor inspections for alignment with project requirements.
- Resolve customer issues and take ownership of project-specific quality requirements.
- Foster relationships with stakeholders and maintain adherence to quality management systems.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Conduct internal audits and review specifications for alignment.
- Technical Requirements:
- Strong background in quality assurance/control with engineering experience.
- Responsible for ensuring effective use of application Quality Management System (QMS) during the project lifecycle to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Good professional with rich experience in quality assurance, quality control. And worked as an Engineer in similar background.
- Product line knowledge
- Industry Background - oil and gas/ automotive /have understanding or experience in manufacturing (NDT, and welding techniques as extrusion welding), attention to detail.
- Degree or Diploma holder with rich experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Control
Fuel your career in Quality management! Join us as a Quality Assurance Engineer, shaping cost-efficient strategies and driving impactful results in the dynamic Oil & Gas or Nuclear industry. Your skills make a difference here. Apply now! Please email () or call Muskaan Bhardwaj on 441174094229.