£45000 - £50000 per annum
Are you looking for a Defence, Technology and Aerospace company working on a range of technologies for both military and civilian applications? Are you an experienced Quality Assurance Manager? If yes then this opportunity could be for you.
My client is one of the fastest growing defence firms in the UK with a multinational presence. They are engaged in developing and supplying a broad portfolio of airborne, land and naval systems and products for defence and commercial applications. We have partnered exclusively with them in the search for a Quality Assurance Manager to join the team.
You will be working with a team of experienced and talented individuals across multiple disciplines and in an organisation that has the benefit of a global presence with plenty of growth opportunity.
This company has gone from strength to strength, recently winning two large scales bids, accelerating their growth and this role is integral to support the businesses going forward.
Reporting into the Head of Business Operations, the role is split up into two parts; firstly, you will be responsible for the development of the quality and compliance standards across the organisation and their supply chain. The other half of the job is Project Quality, supporting Project managers with the Quality Assurance and compliance of projects, providing hands on quality engineering support for the business winning, engineering and post contract award delivery teams.
Due to the rapid expansion plans of this organisation the scope and opportunity to progress and develop in this role is outstanding. They need someone with a lot of energy, enthusiasm and someone that can bring a forward thinking and innovative mind to the table.
You will be expected to provide strategic direction and leadership as well as guidance on delivery of best practice in QA/QC. You will also lead the implementation of audit effective management systems and work with others to identify appropriate metrics with regular reviews to improve performance.
What we're looking for:
- Proven, demonstrable and thorough knowledge of ISO9001-2015, ISO 45001-2018 , ISO 14001-2015, ISO 44001, ISO 22301-2019 , ISO 27K series & AS9100 (bold = essential, all others desirable but awareness should probably be there).
- Experience with government agencies, particularly the UK MoD procurement and contracting processes.
- Experience in project and product management.
- Experience in project start-up and project initiation phases.
- Knowledge of military and aerospace specifications would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Quality Engineering protocols, statistical tools, methodology and continuous improvement techniques.
- Excellent multi-tasking, analytical and decision-making skills with the ability to troubleshoot, identify root causes and systematically solve problems.
- Demonstrated leadership and managerial skills
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Be eligible for UK MoD SC clearance
What's in it for you:
You will be working for a company that is at the forefront of technological innovation within their industry and as their presence grows in the UK, they want to recruit talented individuals to build a cohesive and diverse group on numerous projects. They offer Competitive salary packages (Up to £50,000), flexible working hours, health care options, life cover, family friendly policies and a range of additional benefits including salary sacrifice schemes, discounts, access to Learning and Development tools and support for yours and your family's health and wellbeing.
All the positions will be based full-time or with alternative flexible arrangement from our offices either in Bristol, London or home based (where the job allows).
If this ticks your boxes and you feel you would be a good candidate for this role, don't hesitate to get in touch today and apply below.