£32000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, PMI
My client an FMCG business in Pembrokeshire are looking for a Quality Compliance Manager to join their team. In this newly created role you will be coordinating the compliance of quality related activities within the factory to BRC, internal and group standards.
You will be managing the quality system on site to comply with BRC as well as customer requirements. You will also be ensuring an accurate and effective HACCP and QMS are in place. One of the main responsibilities will be managing the factory internal audit process and non compliance systems making sure any non conformances are properly investigated and root cause established.
You will deputise for the Site Quality Manager in their absence and you may be required to support the laboratory function to ensure products are being tested effectively and in accordance to the QMS.
To be successful in this role you will need to have recognised educational skills related to technical, regulatory and scientific affairs e.g. university degree in science or the equivalent knowledge learnt on the job as well as:
- Extensive experience in Quality Assurance preferably in the FMCG industry
- Strong root cause analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Good judgment and able to make decisions
- Able to work effectively under pressure in a demanding production environment.
- Solid leadership & influencing skills.
- A proactive and helpful approach to new starters, auditors, coworkers and Management
In return you will receive a salary of £32,000-£35,000 along with Private Medical Insurance, Holidays that increase in time served and an annual bonus scheme.
If this roles sounds like in could be for you and would like to find out more then click on the link and apply today.