£28000 - £36000 per annum
Quality Engineer -
28K - 36K
iO Associates are working alongside a manufacturing brand who are known throughout the world and operate in over 40 separate countries. They are on the lookout for a quality engineer to join their growing team based out of their Eastbourne facility.
You will take responsibility of quality management system, processes, and product quality in line with related standards and regulations, customer requirements and business needs, leading to achievement of specified KPI's.
Furthermore, your responsibilities include resolving quality related issues within:
- Quality Circles, Material Review Board (MRB) processes and failure reporting system (FRACAS).
- Ensures that permit process is applied accordingly - no deviated material/components/products can be used without fully approved permit.
- 8D report process - creation, problem solution, C/A implementation, validation.
- Developing, implementing, and performing process audits to establish high standards of Quality.
Degree in Quality/Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical) or comparable physical Science discipline.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 standard requirements and industry recognized problem-solving methodology and tools, good knowledge of statistical tools (SPC).
- Prior knowledge of blueprint reading and interpreting detailed drawings.
In return you will receive a package of between 28K - 36K dependant on experience. In addition, you'll receive:
- Pension with an employer contribution up to 8%
- Annual bonus starting at 7.5%
- Relocation package if applicable
- Health Cash plan, worth up to £860 per year
- Subsidised canteen
- Cycle to work scheme
- 33 days holiday per year (inclusive of bank holidays
If the role appeals to you, don't hesitate. Apply now!