Are you an experienced Quality Manager that can make strategic decisions? Do you want to work for a global business? If yes, then this role could be for you.
My client employs over 4000 people worldwide and has state of the art manufacturing facilities across Europe, North America and Asia, so you will be joining a truly world class organisation with forward thinking people and an environment you can truly excel in.
Based in Eastbourne, my client is a world leader in vacuum and exhaust technologies supplying into a wide variety of sectors. They are looking to appoint a Quality Manager to be based at their Electronic centre of excellence in Eastbourne. You will report directly to the General Manager and become a member of the senior leadership team.
In this exciting role you will be responsible for identifying improvements to key processes on site and to be successful in this role you will need to be able to drive action on multiple complex activities and develop strategy to continually improve the effectiveness of local and global business management processes.
You will be accountable for managing site audits, corrective actions and you will oversee the inspection of incoming materials using the PPAP process. As well as this you will be leading a team of Quality Engineer and calibration operatives. Practical knowledge of Continuous improvement, NCRs, 8D and ISO9001 are a must.
This role is ideal for a senior quality professional, ideally with Chartered membership, who is looking to take their career to the next level. You will be surrounded by a diverse and high performing team where the customer is at heart of everything they do, so quality is actually embedded in the culture rather than just a box ticking exercise.
They are looking for:
- At least 5 years' experience of operating in a senior management team role in a quality discipline.
- Must be a good communicator and have excellent fluency in spoken and written English.
- Membership of professional body Chartered Quality Institute is preferred.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong communication skills, organisational awareness and impact and influencing skills area prerequisite.
- Self-starter, effective time manager and effective line manager.
- Assertive, diplomatic with a good appreciation of business and commercial issues.
In return you will receive a competitive salary along with annual bonus, 33 days holiday (25 days plus 8 bank holidays), pension, health cash plan, early Friday finish and much more.
If this opportunity ticks your boxes then get in touch immediately and apply today.